What is the size (circumference) of the cane shaft?
The shaft is 1" in diameter and supports up to 500 lbs.
How many inches is the shortest adjustment?
- From the floor tip to the handgrip the shortest adjustment height is 28".
Is this returnable if it doesn't work out?
- Yes, we have a 30-day return policy.
What height person is this designed for?
- The StrongArm® Comfort Cane is designed for anyone from 4'8" - 6'10" but can vary depending on the length of your arms.
Can this be used with the left hand as well as the right?
- Yes. The StrongArm® Comfort Cane was designed to work in either hand and also in single use or dual.
What is your customer service contact information?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time